Sunday, May 1, 2011

SICK

I have been real sick. I hurt my neck when I was out patrolling. I couldn't tell Mommy, so I just suffered. It hurt so bad last week that I quit eating and stayed in my closet crate. Mommy got worried and took me to the vet. The vet drew alot of blood from me and took some urine. Then they Xrayed my belly. I had lost almost 6 lbs since last summer. The vet was worried b/c I have lost 15% of my body weight.

All of the blood, urine, and Xrays were normal. So the vet decided to treat me for pain. Mommy bought me a cheeseburger from McDonalds after the vet visit but I couldn't even eat it.

After Mommy started giving me pain meds, I felt better. Yesterday Mommy took me to have Acupuncture/Chiropractic therapy done. I felt so much better after my neck was realigned.

Now if the weather would just get better. I'm ready to start patrolling again!

No comments:

Post a Comment